Monday, 27 July 2015

A Fresh Start !

Hey Everyone ! I am extremely excited to be beginning this journey on this blog ! I have had a blog before - (http://bubbleblossomblog.blogspot.ie/) , but recently have been getting a bit bored with it and I thought that it was time for a fresh start , that was when the idea of Lazy Sundae was born ! 

I want to make this blog the best it can possibly be , making quality posts and writing about things that I think people will enjoy reading , taking no short cuts , making sure that everything is how I always imagined my blog would be. I felt like I could do so much better with my other blog , and although I am sad that one blogging adventure has ended *cue sad music* , I am really looking forward to where this blog takes me . 


On this blog I hope to be posting anything related to :


-Fashion

-Music
-Beauty
-Lifestyle
-General fun stuff I get up to ! 



My posting schedule will be every Sunday , and maybe some posts on random days 
in between . Please subscribe and leave a comment down below with some post 
suggestions ! 

I hope that everyone is as excited as I am to begin this LazySundae Journey ! 

Happy Sunday x



No comments:

Post a Comment