For this DIY , you will need:
- A pair of scissors
- A photo frame
-Magazines / Computer Print outs
-A blank Calendar (A4 works best)
- Glue (PVA or a glue stick work equally well)
The first thing you will need to do is remove the mount from the frame. This is usually a white border inside the frame. Remove the glass also , then put the backing into the frame. The backing of the frame is what will be the base for the calendar, so this is essential.
Next , take a magazine or print out photos that appeal to you from instagram , weheartit , etc .
If you don't have a printer , use magazines or old books to cut out photos that are of interest to you. Make sure you print/cut out plenty of images , you will need them to surround the calendar.
You will also need a blank calendar . I chose one and printed it from Google images , but Art and Craft stores should sell them also. A4 size works best with the frame size that I used.
Now stick the calendar to the middle of the frame. I used a glue stick but PVA glue would work just as well.
Arrange the images you have cut out around the calendar . Make sure you are happy with it before you start gluing them down.
When you are happy with the arrangement , start gluing down the cutouts. Now , all you have to do is place the glass back in the frame and secure the back.
Voila ! A dry erase calendar to keep you organised this academic year. I think this is great because it has a very personalised touch , and looks appealing in your study space. I hope you enjoyed this post. Please tag me in a photo on instagram / twitter if you make this DIY .
Happy Sunday x



No comments:
Post a Comment