Sunday, 20 March 2016

Drugstore Makeup Haul

Hey Guys , I'm really sorry for not posting in almost a month , but I have had problems uploading photos from my camera and I am also on my holidays right now so I haven't had much time to post. Anyway , while being away on this trip , I have bought a few makeup items from the drugstore that I thought I would show you today.
*Also , I'm sorry for the not so great photo quality , I'm still having problems getting photos from my camera so these were taken on my ipad:)*



The first thing I want to show you is the ColourFix Contour and Cream Foundation Palette by Technic . I have never bought a contour palette before , and when I saw this , I thought it would be a good palette to start off with . It has all the colours and tones needed to contour and highlight and I really like this palette. I can't wait to watch lots of tutorials and improve my contouring skills ! ;)


The next thing I bought was The Nudes Palette by W7 . I really wanted a palette with just nude shades that would go with casual every day makeup , and when I saw this I thought it was exactly what I had been looking for.


Next I have this BB Cream from Rimmel. I wanted a BB Cream because I have recently been feeling that foundation is really heavy on my skin , and wanted to try a lightweight yet high coverage option.This is dewy (really dewy)and really light weight , but still has decent coverage , perfect for "no makeup" makeup looks.


Next I bought these two NYC mascaras , because they were at a huge discount in a sale so I thought I would try them . The purple one is good for more everyday looks , It leaves your lashes light yet defined . The orange mascara is honestly the best mascara I have ever used. It separates lashes really well , gives lots of volume and definition. I wasn't expecting much from this product because of the super low price , but I was pleasantly surprised when I applied it for the first time. 


Next I bought these two Rimmel scandaleyes eyeshadow paints in Slate Grey and Berry Chrome. I don't know when I will use these , but they were really pretty colours and I liked the idea of eyeshadow paints so I picked them up.


Next I want to show you this Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in number 40 . This is a beautiful salmon pink shade , and it's a perfect lipstick for Spring/Summer.


I also picked up this blush in Pink Rose from Rimmel. I really love the shade of this blush. The only down side is the size of the container makes it hard to use a brush (although fingers work just as well) .It is long lasting and , again , perfect for Spring / Summer.

I did buy a few more items but I thought his post would be too long if I included them all. I may do another haul soon . 
Happy Sunday x 





No comments:

Post a Comment