Sunday, 28 February 2016

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation Review

Hey Guys , today I will be reviewing the Dream Satin Liquid Foundation by Maybelline. I recently bought this because I've been looking for a new foundation and this was half price in a local pharmacy so I decided to try it out. 

The original price is €11.99 , but I bought it for €6.00. The packaging is nice , and I like the fact that this foundation has a pump because they are a lot easier to use.



The consistency of the product is like most foundations , light and silky. I hate foundations that are thick and clumpy so this was something I really liked. 

When you apply the foundation , it doesn't look like you are "caked" in makeup , which is also something I think most people like. Even though I usually use a sponge for foundation , I tried using a brush too , and there were no visible brush strokes.




The finish of this foundation in my opinion is between dewy and matte. The coverage with only one layer is not great , but it is buildable so it suits people who need light or heavy coverage. 


Overall , I think this foundation is amazing . It is the best foundation I have ever used , and it would suit all skin types. 

I hope that you enjoyed this review and I'll see you in my next post. 

Happy Tuesday xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment