Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Maybelline Stretch and Define Mascara Review

Hi Guys , I have recently been interested in experimenting with different makeup techniques and looks , and since the mascara I have been using which is the Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara , has started to become clumpy so I went out and picked up the Maybelline Stretch and Define Mascara in Brown . While using this mascara I have found that the brown shade is particularly good for school , as it defines and volumises lashes without giving them such a heavy colour. 



I was drawn to the packaging when I initially saw the product . I think that the colour of the container really makes it stand out on the shelf .

The applicator isn't of great quality , it is quite bendy and thin. The application is good though , with the bendy applicator coming in handy on the bottom lashes. 
I like the brown colour of this mascara a lot . As  I mentioned earlier , it gives lashes volume and definition , but the colour is subtle and I have noticed no clumps so far. 

I have achieved great length on my eyelashes on this product and it is perfect for back to school because of the subtlelty of the colour . 

I couldn't find this mascara on the superdrug website , but I got it in a sale so I don't know the exact price point. I don't imagine it is extremely expensive . 


Happy Friday x



No comments:

Post a Comment