Sunday, 10 January 2016

Naked 3 Palette // Every Day Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hello Everyone , Happy New Year ! As it is now 2016 , I have decided to start fresh and redesign my blog and remove most of my posts , which I was not entirely happy with.

 When I started this blog , my aim was to create posts that I was fully satisfied with , and lately ,  I feel that I have not been as happy as I would like to be with my posts , so one of my resolutions this year is to post once a week with a good quality , interesting post. Anyway , now that I have said all that , I will actually start this post !! :)

Yesterday , my Mam bought me The Naked by Urban Decay Palette , and I'm in love !! Today , I will be doing a tutorial on a pink toned every day eye look using only colours from the Naked 3 . Let's get started !!

-First , I primed the eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original .

-Next I covered the whole lid with the shade Limit .


-I then blended the shade Nooner into the crease and below the crease. 


-I then higlighted the brow bone with the shade Slanted.


-I then used the shade Buzz above the crease and blended out any harsh lines that may occur.


-I then patted the shade Dust over the whole lid to give it an extra shimmer. After that, I applied mascara and filled in the eyebows to complete the look. 


 Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'll see you next week. 
Happy Sunday xo


No comments:

Post a Comment