Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Best Budget Eyeliners

Hey Guys  , today I thought I would show you my two favourite budget eyeliners , which are very inexpensive yet still work like high end brands :)



Essence 'Superfine'

I only recently bought this eyeliner and I love it ! This is by far my favourite eyeliner. The pen is soft yet pointed , which gives a very professional look , without all the effort. I bought this for €3.09 in my local pharmacy , and the Essence range can also be bought in Penneys.



Rimmel 'Scandaleyes'

I've had this eyeliner for the longest out of the two eyeliners , but I've used it almost every weekend (I can't wear makeup in school) , and in most of my tutorials. It gives a really precise finish , but isn't as easy to use as the other two. I would still recommend it at the reasonable price of €6.99

*Both of the eyeliners are in the darkest shade , usually called 'noir' or 'deep black ' etc.*

R=Rimmel 
E=Essence 

I hope you enjoyed this quick post and I'll see you next week !

Happy Tuesday xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment