Sunday, 7 February 2016

Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Hey Guys , today I'm going to show you a product I have found that is ideal for people with oily skin. This moisturizer leaves the skin soft and clean , but doesn't give off an oily , greasy look that a lot of moisturizers can give.



This is the Effaclar Moisturizer from La Roche Posay . I recently received a tester of this in a local pharmacy and I find that it absorbs the natural oil that might be on your face  , yet still hydrates and softens your skin.  A tiny amount of this product will cover the whole face , but I like to focus in on my T-Zone when using it. 


The consistency of the product is thin , and is not creamy like a lot of other moisturizers.  It also does not have a scent , which is what I prefer when looking for skin care products :)


Overall , I would highly recommend this product for anyone with oily skin. It absorbs moisture immediately , and still hydrates and softens the skin. This is currently €13.99 (30ml) in Boots and Boots Online.  I know that this price might be a bit expensive , but in my opinion , it's worth it. I rate this Product 4/5 stars , losing one star because of the cost.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week :)

Happy Sunday xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment