Anyway , I often get complimented for my eyeliner so I thought that I would show you how I do it.
For this look you will need
-A felt tip eyeliner pen (essential)
-Liquid liner (optional)
To start off , I like to make sure that my eye lid is fully clean or my eyeshadow is fully finished , because once this eyeliner is done , you may not want to go over it with eyeshadow in case it effects the eyeshadow.
Also , if you are practicing the look , I would recommend keeping your eyelids clean so you have a blank canvas to work with.
***
The first step is to take a black eyeliner pen and place a dot just above the tear duct. I draw another dot at the start of the iris , one dot above the pupil and one at the end of the eye. I then draw a dot directly above the last dot , and one slightly outwards from that one. This will create the wing.
Next , I connect the dots. This takes a steady hand , but with a few tries , you will become a pro !!:)
Now that you have joined the dots , draw a line outwards from the outer corner of the eye and connect it to the wing.
All that's left is to intensify the colour. At this stage you may want to use a liquid liner , but I prefer to continue with the eyeliner pen.
That's it ! You have created the perfect cat eye !! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have a fantastic week.
Happy Sunday xo
No comments:
Post a Comment