My Mam actually owns this palette, and on examining the palette it is extremely similar to the Naked 3. From the packaging to the actual shades , this palette is the closest thing to the Naked 3 out there , at a fraction of the price.
The shades in these palettes are almost identical , the only things really setting them apart are the names of the shades.As you would expect, the Naked 3 eyeshadows are much more pigmented than the W7 ones , but I think that once you really pack on the colour from the W7 palette , you will get good results.
The shades in both palettes are warm , neutral tones that work really well with everyday looks. The more shimmery shades in the palettes are gorgeous , and the shade shown above (Nooner) is one of my favourites.
The brush included in the W7 Palette is ok , although I do think that the Naked 3 brush is much better quality.
W7 Brush=Black
Overall , I think that this palette is a perfect dupe for the Naked 3 . The whole W7 eyeshadow range is perfect for beginners who don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup to experiment with.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week.
Happy Sunday xo

No comments:
Post a Comment