***
I got the Sprinkle of Glitter Diary for Christmas , and I've been using it since New Years Day . I like writing in Diaries, and I love writing in this even more because of the recipes , advice and motivational pages that are included. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a Diary for 2016.
I got the Naked 3 palette from my Mam for getting good exam results , and I've been using this palette almost every day since. It has such beautiful shades , and I've already done two posts based on this palette, you should check them out to find out about it in more detail :)
My next January favourite is the Zoella range . I have photographed the Fizz Bar because it is the most photogenic , I also have the lip balm , 3 makeup cases and body scrub .
Lastly , I have chosen the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and concealer. I have been using the concealer since early last year , but I bought the foundation in late December , and I've been wearing almost every day since. I plan on doing a full review on them soon. I have also chosen the Beauty Blender , because it applies foundation evenly and in my opinion , is better than a brush.
I hope you enjoyed reading what I have been loving this month. Please leave suggestions for posts down below in the comments and subscribe :)
Happy Sunday xo
No comments:
Post a Comment